The Cat House on the Kings does not share any information you provide to us with any other organization for any purpose whatsoever unless compelled to do so by law.
The following sections describe how we use the personal information you provide to us.
- Surrender Form — We use the information provided on the form to contact you about the surrendered animals and, in the event of non-payment, for returning the animals to you or a friend/relative.
- Sponsorship Form — We use the information provided on the form to acknowledge your donation or to contact you in the event that pledged donations are not received.
- Memorial/Tribute Donation Form — We use the information provided on the form to acknowledge your donation and to send a card acknowledging your donation to the designated recipient.
Any individual submitting one of the above forms will be added to our mailing list with all relevant subscriptions, but may opt-out of individual subscriptions by using the Unsubscribe link included with any e-mail message sent by us.
Any individual making a donation to The Cat House on the Kings will be added to our mailing list with all relevant subscriptions, but may opt-out by using the Unsubscribe link included with any e-mail message sent by us or by writing to us.
The Cat House on the Kings maintains a mailing list with the information you provide when you sign up for our newsletter, when you submit one of our online forms for a service we provide or make a donation to us. We maintain separate subscriptions within the mailing list:
- The Newsletter subscription list is used solely for delivering to you our quarterly newsletter and an occasional 2-page "help letter", which are Adobe PDF files accessed though this web site. You will receive e-mail with a link to the document when a new one is available online. When you opt to receive a hardcopy version, your subscription will continue until you notify us at email@example.com or by letter that you wish to discontinue your subscription. A newsletter returned by the USPS as undeliverable will also terminate your newsletter subscription. Similarly, an e-mail message rejected due to an invalid address will terminate our attempts to send you e-mail.
- The Announcements subscription list is used to notify you of news & events at The Cat House on the Kings or opportunities for you to support our work.
Please note: Subscriptions to the Newsletter and Annoucments subscription lists are separate: This means that unsubscribing from one does not automatically remove you from the other. Each message we send contains an Unsubscribe link so you can stop further messages to the corresponding subscription list.
The Cat House on the Kings is completely dependent upon donations from the general public for its operational expenses. To supplement our donation income we offer limited space on our web site for advertisements ("ads") for which we are compensated.
In order to present ads relevant to you, our third party advertisers or their delivery agent, such as Google, may attempt to store a cookie with your web browser (see below). When you click on an ad on this web site you will be taken to the advertiser's web page. The action of clicking on the advertisement will cause this web site to record the click, but no other personally identifiable information.
This web site uses browser cookies in the following ways:
- This web site uses a session cookie to maintain state between page views. This cookie is discarded when you close your browser session.
You may opt-out of cookies from some, but not all, advertising networks in one location at the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out website
Anonymous Usage Statistics
The Cat House on the Kings web site uses Google Analytics for the purpose of understanding how our visitors use our web site so that we may improve it. This technology reports anonymously to Google which pages are visited.
Questions or Concerns?
Last updated: 1/26/2011