Ariel is available for adoption
Meet Ariel, a Yorkie Terrier Mix. She's a delightful creature who will steal your heart! Ariel's life dramatically changed within the last few months. Her previous owner passed away and she was taken in by a friend of a family member. She didn't do well in her new home. She needs to be the only pet and doesn't care for young children or small dogs. On the bright side, she enjoys walks and will follow you around the house. Ariel is about 7 years old and still has lots of energy. She weighs about 16 lbs and she's crate and house trained. She also knows her sit and stay commands. She rides well in a car!
Ariel will bond with her person almost immediately. She was recently groomed and she's ready to go. We're hoping to find her a home that will take her on daily walks and love her unconditionally.
She won't last long, so please apply today!
- The adoption fee for Ariel is $300 (not subject to any discount or special offer)
- Ariel needs a home with no cats and no young children
- Ariel is nervous around young children
- Ariel has some separation anxiety
- Previous medical records are available for Ariel