We'd love to have you come and visit. Come tour our facility, check out our adoptable cats and kittens and dogs, and talk with Lynea and our staff about The Cat House. If you plan to stay overnight in the area, several local hotels offer special rates for our visitors.
We are open afternoons 1pm-4pm 7 days a week, except major holidays, by appointment only. If you are considering adopting a cat or dog, you must submit an application online and receive an approval e-mail before making your appointment; our staff is very busy taking care of our residents and may not have the time to have you fill out an application and review it on-site. Tours are offered Thu-Sun only. Please call (559) 638-0490 for an appointment before coming by!
Please note: Tours are conducted weather permitting: If it looks like it will get too hot or it will be raining, we may need to reschedule your tour appointment. Our staff monitor the weather forecast and will contact you if necessary. You are still welcome to visit, of course. Just be aware that it is often over 100°F here in the summer.
- For tours, adoptions or spay/neuter appointments, please call (559) 638-0490.
- For surrenders and rescues, please call (559) 638-8696.
- For business matters, including donations and payments, please call (559) 638-0030.
- For our Petco Adoption Center, please call (559) 222-0CAT (0228).
Please check our frequently asked questions in case we have already answered your question.
Don't be shy about sending us your comments and suggestions. We'd love to hear from you!
From CA-99 South only:
- Take the E. Adams Ave. exit towards Parlier.
- Follow E. Adams Ave. about 10 miles and turn right where it dead-ends into S. Kings River Rd.
From CA-99 North or South:
- Take the Manning Ave. exit towards Parlier/Reedley.
- Turn left onto Lac Jac (traffic light).
- Turn right onto E. Adams Ave.
- Turn right where E. Adams Ave. dead-ends into S. Kings River Rd.
The Cat House on the Kings driveway will be on your left.
Please note: Directions from online mapping sites and many GPS navigation systems attempt to turn left onto S. Kings River Rd. from Manning Ave. This dead-ends in a corporation yard!