1. Have you fostered kittens/cats before?
2. Are you allowed to have pets where you live?
3. Do you have pets living with you now?
4. Are your pets' vaccinations current?
5. Do all family members agree to fostering?
6. Do any family members have allergies to cats/kittens?
7. Will anyone assist you with socializing?
8. Do you have screens on your windows?
9. Do you have a separate room in which to keep the foster cat(s)?
10. Do you work away from home?
If yes, how many hours will you be away?
11. Are you able to take kittens to work with you?
What age kittens/cats can you foster?
How many kittens/cats can you foster at one time?
14. Are you willing to take care of the kittens/cats if they become ill?
15. Can you take a sick animal to the vet, or be home for volunteer pick-up?
16. Are you willing to show kittens/cats in your home for adoptions?
17. Are you able to transport kittens/cats to weekend adoption fairs?
Is there anything else you would like to tell us?
19. May we add you to the mailing list for our quarterly newsletter and occasional announcements? (Important: If you already receive e-mail from us, you must select "Opt In" to remain opted-in with your current email preferences.)
I represent that I am currently 18 years or older and all of the
information I have provided in this Foster Application is true and
complete. I understand and agree that I must transport the cat(s) to
and from the Petco Fresno Adoption Center when the cats need
vaccinations, to get the cat(s) spayed or neutered, or for any other
reason. In addition, I understand and agree that upon demand by a
representative of The Cat House on the Kings, I will return the cat(s) to the Petco Fresno
Adoption Center within twenty-four (24) hours. I understand and agree
that the cat(s) will remain the property of The Cat House on the Kings
at all times. I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT I AM ONLY AUTHORIZED TO
TEMPORARILY FOSTER THE CAT(S), NOT TO ADOPT THEM. IF I WISH TO ADOPT
THE CAT(S), I MUST COMPLETE AN ADOPTION APPLICATION AND GO THROUGH THE
ADOPTION PROCESS, AND I UNDERSTAND THAT I MAY NOT BE APPROVED.